Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Out on Blu-Ray and DVD Today (June 1, 2010)

Here is a bit of what is out on Blu-Ray/DVD today:

Alice in Wonderland
Rated: PG, 1 hr. 48 min.
Available in Blu-Ray, DVD, and combo pack with digital download.

The Wolfman
Rated: R, 1 hr. 43 min.
Personally, I found the movie boring and trite, so I would suggest renting this before buying just in case. Better yet, just go find the original from 1941.

Tony Manero
1 hr. 37 min.

Der Rote Baron (The Red Baron)
Rated: PG-13, 1 hr. 46 min.

Rescue Me: The Complete Fifth Season
Rated: TV-MA

Burn Notice: Season 3

I've already bought my copy of Alice in Wonderland (the blu-ray, DVD, digital copy combo pack) and I would suggest you do the same. However, I would recommend you just rent the original The Wolfman instead of buying the new version, or at least rent it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment